A changing landscape in the cryptocurrency space adds up to the volatile nature of this asset class. Brands like Coinrise have emerged to provide retail traders with competitive conditions when trading Bitcoin or altcoins, without having to make large initial deposits.
Democratization in the field is still not completed, but these companies can have a meaningful contribution. If some traders are looking for a broker offering attractive crypto trading benefits, they should consider Coinrise and see what they have to offer.
Main Coinrise benefits
- Low deposit requirements – the most affordable account with Coinrise is Mini, given it can be opened with as little as 250 euros. Flexible spreads and commissions, as well as 24/6 support, are granted. The broker also has an ongoing welcome bonus promotion and mini account holders can get up to 50% bonus on their deposit.
- Proprietary software – the trading platform developed in-house by Coinrise should be a viable solution for both beginners and experienced traders. The combination of an easy interface and plenty of advanced trading tools makes it suitable for trading in the cryptocurrency space.
- Generous crypto coverage – with tens of cryptos currently covered, Coinrise stands head and shoulders above other competing brands. Bitcoin, Ethereum Classic, IOTA, Dash, Monero, Tron, Theta, and tens of other popular altcoins can be traded with a Coinrise trading account.
- Other investing options – on top of the crypto trading services, Coinrise focuses on people who want to invest as well. That is why its offer includes investment opportunities like private debt, private equity, growth, and VC.
- Professional customer service – available 24/6, the Coinrise customer service proves the company has a client-centric approach. Traders can get in touch with a representative and get a fast answer to any inquiry they might have.
The issue of online security becomes a serious concern when dealing with cryptocurrencies. However, in the case of Coinrise, traders are using CFDs tracking the price performance of the underlying assets, meaning they don’t need to physically own tokens or store them in a wallet.
By its nature, CFD crypto trading is more secure. Also, since Coinrise uses advanced trading technology and encryption methods, the security level increased even more. Multiple policies are regulating how the broker conducts its activity. This is a company compliant with KYC/AML rules, which means all customers will need to pass a verification process.
It does not matter if cryptocurrencies move up or down since trading allows people to profit even when valuations are in a bear market. With Coinrise, access to a generous crypto coverage, a tailored platform, affordable accounts, and professional support are granted, and that should be a strong reason to consider this company.
Coinrise is headquartered in Canada but looks to enhance its customer base with traders from all around the world. Keep in mind that some jurisdictions might be restricted from opening accounts, mainly due to local regulation.