August 14, 2022

Crypto Engine is a crypto trading tool for investing in the crypto market with an %88 average win rate on trades and is the #1 trading software for crypto traders from all around the globe in 2022. Try it For FREE Today. 


As per the latest reports, Google has announced that 20% of its employees will be allowed to stay and work from home. The company has announced that the new plan will be in place when 80% of the employees will be called to work from the office. Google had made the announcement on Wednesday, May 5, confirming that the employees are expected to come to work later this year.

Prior to Google’s recent announcement, the tech giant was not so generous about the work from the home module. It had taken a rather strict approach in calling all of its employees back to work from the office. Similar to the rest of the world, Google also had to close its offices temporarily, as the pandemic hit the entire world.

Therefore, the majority of the Google employees were sent home and were asked to work from there, and telecommute.

As the vaccines were discovered and rolled out all over the United States, major companies all over the country have started calling their employees back. However, the pandemic situation is still far from over and the companies are still taking precautions in calling their employees back.

Therefore, the majority of the companies are still showing flexibility and have not called 100% of their employees back to work from the office. Looking at the flexibility shown by its fellow tech giants, Google has also gone ahead and done the same.

Back in December of 2020, Google had announced that the employees must come to the office and work from there. According to the announcement, all Google employees were to work from office for three days.

However, Google has revised the policy and now; only 60% of the total employees would be required to work from the office for a few days a week. As for the remaining 40% employees, 20% of them will be working from home and the remainder would be working at the new offices.

According to reports, every employee working at Google is allowed to have 4 weeks per year in which they can work from home. For the rest of the days, they will be required to work from the office, which is subject to change if any turn of events takes place.

The reports have also revealed that Google may have some employees work for more than 3 days a week based on their work requirements. If requires, some employees will be required to work at different facilities for more than three days per week.

By doing this, Google aims to bring its contractors, vendors, and temps in the office the same day as its employees.

On the other hand, companies smaller than Google such as Square and Atlassian are letting the majority of their employees work from home due to the pandemic.


trade now

Altcoin Directory is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or any other content posted on the site. Some of the content on this site (namely Branded Content Posts) is paid content that is not written by our authors and the views expressed do not reflect the views of this website. Any disputes you may have with brands or companies mentioned in our content will need to be taken care of directly with the specific brands and companies. The responsibility of our readers who may click links in our content and ultimately sign up for that product or service is their own. Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and Crypto Tokens are all a high-risk asset, investing in them can lead to losses. Readers should do their own research before taking any action.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Only $250 and you're Rich - Simple way to make $1,372/Day Learn More
Skip to content